- We will only release our animals to approved homes. Potential candidate’s will be interviewed before they can adopt an animal.
- Please remember that most small animals, because of their size and delicate bodies, DO NOT make good pets for young children. Many of these little critters can be accidentally injured by a well-meaning child.
- These pets need lots of attention, proper diet, and gentle handling.
- Animals adopted from us cannot be used for breeding purposes under any circumstances.
- We will not place any animal that is not spayed or neutered in a home with a similar animal of the opposite sex that is also not spayed or neutered.
- The intent is for these animals to be indoor pets. They are not to be kept outside. While we do allow for rabbits to have a safe outdoor place to go and get exercise during warmer months (not during the cold months), they must be brought back inside every night.
- Rabbits will need a large cage in order for them to be happy, and time out of their cage is also a must so they can get some exercise.
We also offer pet boarding services for birds and little critters. Owner supplies food, treats, bedding, etc. but we can usually supply cages for most critters if needed.
Please Note: Owner is responsible for any vet bills should their pet get sick and need veterinary treatment while in our care.